The approach will be inclusive while maintaining clear boundaries that create an atmosphere that supports retreat.
Disabled access will be provided whenever possible.
- Accommodation for group retreats will include various options: private rooms, shared rooms, and camping.
- Wholesome vegetarian food will be served.
- Solitary retreat accommodation will be located away from group retreat facilities in secluded settings.
- Solitary retreaters will require a letter from their teacher and some previous experience before undertaking retreat.
- Support systems will be established for when retreaters need help and advice.